This is the privacy statement (“Statement”) for this website www.beSIRIOus.net – which is operated and provided. We process personal data collected through this website only as set out in this Statement. You will find out below how we process your personal data, for what purposes it is processed, with whom it is shared and what control and information rights you may have.
Note on the data controller
The data controller for this website is:
Rott Amplatz Family
Telephone: +39 0472 801393
VAT number: IT01622760211
The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
I. Summary of our processing activities
The following summary briefly describes the processing activities on our website. For more information, please refer to the designated sections below.
If you visit our website for information purposes, only limited personal data will be processed to show you the website (see III below).
If you are interested in one of our services (e.g. offers, bookings, etc.) or subscribe to our newsletter, further personal data will be processed in this context (see under IV and V).
Furthermore, your personal data will be used for interesting advertising for our services and products (see under VI) as well as for statistical analysis to improve our website (see under VII).
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties (see VIII).
We have taken appropriate security measures to protect your personal data (see IX) and will only store it for as long as necessary (see X).
Depending on the circumstances of the specific case, you may have certain rights in relation to the processing of your personal data (see XI).
- Personal data means any information relating to a living individual which can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data or an online identifier.
- Processing means any operation related to personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, disclosure or any other use.
III. Use of the website for informational purposes
If you visit our website for informational purposes, i.e. without registering for any of the services we offer listed under IV and without providing us with personal data in any other way, we may automatically collect supplementary information about you, which only in limited cases contains personal data and is automatically collected by our server, such as:
- Your device type, name and screen resolution.
- Your browser version information
- Information about your operating system, including your language settings
- the date and time of your requests
- The content of your requests
We use this information only to provide you with our services effectively (for example, by tailoring our website to the needs of your device or by allowing you to log in to our website) and to gather broad demographic information to create anonymised statistics about the use of our website. We need the automatically collected personal data for the provision of our website, Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO, as well as for our legitimate interest in ensuring the stability and security of the website, Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Automatically collected personal data is stored for 1 month and then duly deleted.
IV. Registration for our services
Our website offers the possibility to request offers and catalogues as well as to register for newsletters or to send us general enquiries. In order to use the above services, you must provide personal data. We process:
- Information such as your name, address and email address provided when contacting us.
The information required for the provision of the service is marked accordingly. All other information is provided voluntarily. We process the personal information you provide for the following purposes:
- Providing the services and information offered through the website or that you request.
- Communication with you
- (Behavioural) advertising and profiling
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. The use of your personal data for the purpose of behavioural advertising and profiling is based on the legitimate interest in enhancing your user experience, Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. We process the personal data and contact details you provide as part of the registration process in order to inform you directly about our other products and services. The use of your personal data for the promotion of related products and services by way of direct advertising constitutes a legitimate interest for us as the provider of this website, Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. You may object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct advertising at any time. We will then refrain from further processing for such purposes. You can send us your objection as follows: By e-mail – See below.
With your e-mail address, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our latest products and services, if you agree to receive the newsletter. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO. We store your e-mail address until you revoke your registration. The service is carried out with the help of the so-called “double opt-in” procedure. In this process, you will receive an email with a link that you can use to confirm that you are the owner of the email address and would like to be notified of our email service. If your subscription is not confirmed after requesting the confirmation email, your provided personal data will not be processed, but automatically deactivated and deleted with the next data check (usually within one week). You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the link contained in each newsletter.
VI. Automated decision making
We do not process your personal data for automated decision-making that has legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you.
General information on analysis
For our statistical analysis, we use web analytics services that collect data about the use of this site.
The analytics services collect information such as
- Device and browser information (device type, operating system, browser version)
- IP address
- Websites viewed, URL click stream (order in which pages were viewed)
- Geographical location
- Date and time of website visit
- Reference site, application or service
We use the information provided by the providers only to determine the most useful information for you and to improve and optimise this website. The information collected using analytics services is not linked to personally identifiable information. Depending on the provider, data generated about your use of this website may be stored and processed in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), for example the United States. For more information on the potential risks of cross-border data transfer, see XII. The analysis services only collect the IP address that is assigned to them when you visit this website, but not your name or other identifiers. The provider uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website use and to provide us with other services relating to the use of the website and the Internet. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. The processing is based on our legitimate interest in evaluating the traffic on our website to enhance your user experience and to generally optimise the website.
We use the Google Analytics web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google uses the information obtained from the cookie on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website usage and provide us with other services relating to website and internet usage. We have activated IP anonymisation for Google Analytics. This means that your IP address will be truncated beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the setting of such a cookie as follows:
- By clicking the button: “Decline” in the cookie banner when entering the website.
- You can also prevent Google from collecting and processing data about your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in that Google offers at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Further information on the subject of data protection and Google Analytics can be found on the Google website: policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
VIII. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Your personal data may be disclosed to contractors who assist us in providing our services. The transfer of data takes place on the basis of commissioned processing agreements. Our contractors will use your personal data to the extent necessary to perform their tasks. They are contractually obliged to process your personal data exclusively in your interest and in accordance with your requests. In the event of a reorganisation or sale of our business to a third party, your personal data may be transferred to the reorganised company or third party in accordance with applicable law. If we are legally entitled or obliged to do so (for example, pursuant to applicable law or a court order), we may disclose your personal data.
We have appropriate, state-of-the-art security measures in place to protect your information from loss, misuse and alteration. For example, our security policies and privacy statements are regularly reviewed and improved as necessary. In addition, only authorised employees have access to personal data. Although we cannot guarantee or warrant that loss, misuse or alteration of data will never occur, we do everything in our power to prevent it. Please remember that data transmission over the Internet is never completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of data entered on our website during transmission over the Internet. This is at your own risk.
X. Storage periods
Our aim is to process your personal data only to the minimum extent possible. If no exact storage periods are specified in this statement, we will only store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was originally collected and – if applicable – for as long as required by law.
XI. Your rights
You have the following data protection rights, depending on the circumstances of the specific case:
- To request access to and/or copies of your personal data. This includes information about the purpose of the use, the category of data used, their recipients and authorised access persons and, if possible, the planned duration of data storage or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- request the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data where their use is unlawful under data protection law, in particular because (i) the data are incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn, or (iv) you have successfully exercised a right to object to data processing; in cases where the data are processed by third parties, we will forward your requests for rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to those third parties, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
- refuse to give consent or – without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing carried out before the withdrawal – withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time;
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- request the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from us; you may also have the right to request that we transfer the personal data directly to another controller, where this is technically feasible;
- Take legal action or refer the matter to the relevant supervisory authorities if you believe that your rights have been infringed as a result of processing of your personal data that does not comply with data protection law.
In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time:
- where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes; or
- where we are processing your personal data in pursuit of our legitimate interests and there are grounds based on your particular situation.
You may (i) exercise the above rights or (ii) ask questions or (iii) lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data carried out by us by contacting us as indicated below.
Some cookies are indispensable elements in the area of reservations, for offers in digital form and overall for the use of the homepage. As basic text files, they allow virtual access to various services on the website, especially in the case of booking intentions or requests.
Cookies used by this website
|Internal use of server to identify user session
|used to store the language selected by the user to display popular blog
|Width of monitor and ratio between physical and device-independent pixels to optimise display of web page
|End of Session
|is set if the user is logged in via two-step authentication
|End of Session
|checks if cookies are enabled to select the appropriate user guidance
|End of Session
|Used to distinguish users.
|This cookie is used by Google Analytics to throttle the request rate.
|Used to distinguish users
|Contains campaign-related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, this cookie will be read by Google Ads website conversion tags unless you opt out.
|Used to throttle the request rate.
|Used to store custom variable data at visitor level. This cookie is created when a developer uses the setCustomVar method with a visitor-level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
Type 1: Functional cookies: Created by the website itself.
Type 2: Technical cookies: Automatically created by the applications’ server to manage the session.
Type 3: Analytical cookies: Cookies created with measurement code in the manner of Google Analytics.
If the user wishes to prohibit the use of some or all cookies, he/she must make the appropriate settings on the browser used. The description can be found on one of the links below (depending on the browser used):
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/search?query=disable%20cookies%20in%20microsoft%20edge